It’s that time again that many dread and many enjoy…
…Back to school season is upon us!
I actually cannot believe how fast this summer has flown by. Part of me wishes it was still here, yet a lot of me is excited for my last year in high school (where has the time gone?)
Going back to school can be scary no matter what age you are, so I wanted to give you a bit of advice/encouragement to give you a boost to be excited to get back into routine.
- Be Organized Your agenda will become your best friend.
- Be Productive Procrastination, however, is never going to be your best friend.
- Be Confident Be yourself & don’t care what people think about that person. YOU are amazing. YOU were created special. YOU are beautiful. YOU are YOU.
- Face Every Challenge Head-On High school is hard, but be strong and have courage in every situation.
- Enjoy Every Moment Time flies by–embrace both the beautiful and difficult moments.
- Smile & Be Kind Be Jesus to everyone–even when it’s hard to.
This time of year is time for a new start. A new you. Don’t be afraid to grow & mature. It’s life. Change is good.
For many of us, this is our senior year. A year where we reflect on the past four years but put much focus on the future. A year full of sadness, tears, nerves, reminiscing, excitement, happiness. So much emotion occurs during this next year. So many life-altering decisions for basically the first time in our lives. I’m excited to be an adult in the real world, but I don’t want to wish away being a “kid.” I’m ready to enjoy every moment of my last year in high school.
“Be strong and courageous; Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged; for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
“He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.”
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.”
“I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.”
“When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.”
This song always gives me encouragement to keep going. The lyrics are powerful & beautiful. Even if you’ve heard this song before, I encourage you to really listen to it and take it in.
I hope each and every one of you have an amazing year.
Be strong! Be confident! Be Jesus!